Saturday, I'm feeling good.
really good. Jack Burton in the elevator good.
I spend some time uncovering pipe in the ditch, and get to the edge of the house. I jump out of the ditch and get back into the machine and start digging again. and with a snap of the fingers.
cave in.
It happened very fast, no warning. I was in the machine digging away, and the wall drops. I had been planning on re-inforcing the walls but things were moving pretty quickly so I kept putting it off. I slowly get out of the machine and walk to the back of the house. My mind going 100 miles an hour. I think it would have easily crushed me. Heather volunteers to go to Home Depot with me to buy 1/2 inch 4 foot x 8foot ply wood and a bunch of 2x4's while Diana plays with Audrey. I dont work the rest of the day. Oliver comes by while I'm unloading stuff and insists on helping the next day. If only to watch and make sure someone is there to dig my crushed ass out of the dirt. I totally agree to this, still pretty freaked out about the cave in.
Trench length? Less than friday due to the cave in.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment