This evening I demoed the downstairs bathroom. Not really because I wanted to (I didn't) but because Jason found a pretty wicked white mold infestation. Its like a parasite in my mind, actually the more I think about it, I'm tending to associate all molds with their AD&D Monster Manual descriptions. White mold ... hmm ... I wonder if my +2 dagger can hurt it before it freezes me. But instead of a +2 dagger I used the crowbar of doom and the Vacuum of ungodly sucking to demo the entire bathroom, evil White Mold and all.

Oh yeah, and just to add icing on the mold encrusted bathroom cake, Jason, when pulling down the ceiling, found another rats nest. It wasn't as big as the one I had found, but it was "fresher". Who knew rats were so good at finding human hair?
Oh yeah, and just to add icing on the mold encrusted bathroom cake, Jason, when pulling down the ceiling, found another rats nest. It wasn't as big as the one I had found, but it was "fresher". Who knew rats were so good at finding human hair?
No comments:
Post a Comment